Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Pledge – Because I’m Worth It

Oh. My. Dear. God.



I want to kill them all, and then sell my soul and any number of my internal organs to a necromancer in order to bring them all back to life, just so that I can kill them all again, and then immediately die of acute internal organ loss so that I don’t have to live any longer with the awful memory of seeing this video.

I presume they’re all celebrities; I barely recognise half of them. But who else could possibly combine such casual self-importance with voices that are even less human than their Botoxic faces?

Where’s Charlie Brooker when you need him?

(Via here and here and here.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fucking disgusting.

Anonymous said...

Another "satire is dead!" moment...

The Plump said...

I can't cope. The first comment by Will that is a complete understatement. Kill them twice only? Three, four ... more.

Niall Smith said...

I'm sorry but has anyone managed to get through all this?

I got to 2 minutes and 2 seconds and couldn't cope with anymore.

Tom Freeman said...

I had to give up after two minutes or so as well, but then when I decided to post it, I figured I had to go all the way through just to make sure it didn't evolve into a brilliant spoof.

It didn't. Shocker.

anticant said...

Yuk!!!

But how can you all be so cruel? They are obviously each and every one such luvvie-ly people.

To understand this nauseatingly self-congratulatory streak in the American character, read Geoffrey Gorer's classic "The Americans" [1949]

Anonymous said...

I pledge...
to never split an infinitive again?